Did You Know
• The median age of radio listeners in our area is 53 (Nielsen).
• People over 50 are responsible for almost half of all consumer spending in the U.S. (Nielsen).
• If Americans over 50 were a nation, they’d be the third-largest economy in the world (AARP).
• People over 50 buy 62% of all new cars (Polk).
• People 75-to-dead buy more new cars than people 18-34 (Polk).
• People over 50 control about 70% of the financial assets of the US and have about 80% of the savings (Nielsen).
• People over 50 dominate 94% of all CPG categories (AARP).
• People over 50 buy half of all computers (AARP).
• People over 50 have 3 times the net worth of younger adults (AARP).
• Baby Boomers are the internet’s largest demographic constituency (Nielsen).
• Yet, people over 50 are the target for 5% of all advertising (Nielsen).
• Nielsen says they are “The most valuable generation in the history of marketing”.
• Forbes says they are “The most ignored wealthy people in the history of marketing”.
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here